Monday, January 1, 2007

Nitpicks & Rumors - January

Nitpicks
Pick - Updated in 2007
In a consolidation effort, I decided to merge Picks & Grips (now just called Nitpicks) and Rumors (which now includes the much needed category for Books), all into one post. The primary reason to do so was not to cut back on the amount of postings, but rather to set it up so that I can make Nitpick like comments into the Rumors, without making double entries. I thought about doing so with the Internet Links, but those are a lot easier to search through on their own postings, and if I had, this would be a HUGE post. So, Musical Interests and Internet links (formerly titled Internet Junk) shall continue on a monthly basis.
Gripe - Launchcast Anywhere
I like my Launchcast Station (to hear it, click "Station" link available on the right. Only, I wish I could just included it into my homepage automatically off, but there so I (and others) could listen to it (and not have to sign in unless I wanted). But alas, this is nothing more than a dream feature so far.
Pick - Dark Chocolate M&M's
Granted it is in a purple package (although there aren't many other colors left) the new (Launched in 2006) Dark Chocolate M&M's are very tasty!
Gripe - Cheap Cupboards
The more I see them, the more I hate them, but I am renting, so...not that big of an issue. But seriously, this house I am in, and the previous apartment I was in used these creamy white cupboards with wooden trim. this trim acts as the handle with an indented little pit. And this brilliant little design faces upwards...and all kinds of crap gets in there and next to annoying to clean out. Not only that, but the designed shape of the cupboards have wasted pace between one another. Just garbage.
Pick - Windows Live Local Add-in for Microsoft Office Outlook
Overall, I use Google for personal use, and Microsoft for work. And let me tell you, I am super excited to now have Windows Live Local Add-in for Microsoft Office Outlook available! Check it out.
Pick - Timberland Koschuta
From what I have seen, I think that I would like to own a pair of Sport Oxford Dark Grey Nubuck Shoes (
$90), or my second choice Dark Brown ($100).

Pick - Stanley FatMax Fubar Demolition Tool
Weighing 4 pounds and roughly $40, this tool contains a Hammer, corwbar, prybar, chisel, and sledghammer (which are roughly together 8 pounds and $70).

Pick - Chrome Desk Organizer
With a 5 slot tiered wire file holder on top and 3 large easy glide wire trays underneath, this is an awesome companion while at work! See a picture of one here.

Rumors

Movies
To be added in January
Television
To be added in January
Books
To be added in January
Music
To be added in January
Games
To be added in January