Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Pet Shop Boys - Actually

Released: 9.7.87
Discs/Tracks/Length: 2/10 & 14 – 48:14
Label: EMI Manhattan
Tracks:
1. One More Chance
2. What Have I Done to Deserve This?
3. Shopping
4. Rent
5. Hit Music
6. It Couldn't Happen Here
7. It's a Sin
8. I Want to Wake Up
9. Heart
10. King's Cross
Further Listening 1987-1988:
1. I Want to Wake up (Breakdown Mix)
2. Heart (Shep Pettibone Version)
3. You Know Where You Went Wrong
4. One More Chance (7" Mix)
5. It's a Sin (Disco Mix)
6. What Have I Done to Deserve This? (Extended Mix)
7. Heart (Disco Mix)
8. A New Life
9. Always on My Mind (Demo Version)
10. Rent (7" Mix)
11. I Want a Dog
12. Always on My Mind (Extended Dance Mix)
13. Do I Have to?
14. Always on My Mind (Dub Mix)
Non-US Bonus Tracks, Singles, B-Sides & Rarities: None
Factoids, Extras & Eggs:

1. Many feel that the album 'Actually' was inspired by a tech support call with a lighting controls company. With their lights not coming on in the studio, they were told "you must actually press the switch to actually turn on the lights, actually. If that actually doesn’t work, then check to see if power is actually at the panel."