Sunday, January 23, 2005

John's Letter

Sibling Saturday
I should mention that wasn’t all that happened this week. Kristen came by on Saturday morning for a breakfast of doughnuts and coffee. That was a pleasant visit. Adam and Summer came by, made a spaghetti and meatball dinner, we played a game, and watched a movie. Also a pleasant visit too!

Kristen & Janel
Posted by Hello

Adam
Posted by Hello

Summer
Posted by Hello

Heat
It has just been so hot around here the last few days…the last few nights have been toss and turn like nights. So, today was very laid back. Janel and I played several games and ran some errands, prepared for the week really. Scott and Tim are going to visit tomorrow night, Mark Tecero informed me that his brothers business had to close down, so he may be moving northward, Jason and Kiera have a going away party next Saturday (they leave February 4th), and then there is the double date Janel and I have been eager to witness. I will fill you in on any entertaining points.

Closure
Take it easy, I will talk with you soon!