Tuesday, October 4, 2005

Proposal Letter - Part 5

Parts: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Pics, 9 (Final).

I wrapped the DVD's in the early morning and packed the hidden objects into one location. Work was still fairly busy, and I had been pretty occupied in it. Gina stopped by my desk in the morning learning of the news and was very excited, grinning and letting me know that if I needed to shift work around that they would do their best to help out if I needed more errand time.
I made a quick Costco run, and crammed the snacks into the trunk. While there I talked with Kristen about the current updates. She seemed like she was itching to assist in any possible way. So, I mentioned that the only time I figured I could really look into finding a location for dinner reservations was to sometimeon Friday. She decided to take on that task, and that became a big help. She also recommended the idea of brunching at the Icon Grill. Am I really going to argue with that thought? I told her that the parents would probably meet at her place, and she got the idea to have all the parents carpool from her place, and the siblings would carpool separately.
Then I went to Jason & Carolines, picked up the mail, fed the cat, took out the trash, and stopped for some gas on the way home.

Checklist Tuesday:
--Wrap DVD's
--Pack goods
--Costco: Sparkling Cider, Chex Mix
--Jason & Caroline's: Mail, Cat, Trash