Monday, November 15, 2004

Banter Guide

The original concept came to mind around December 1, 2004. I had been writing various memories down (back in 1999) and I had these reflective humor-esque attempts, the year before I tried an abstract daily journal..and somewhere in there I toyed with this concept. So, the first dozen or so were immediately taken from my notes (with more from reflective incidents to appear added later) and new stuff whenever I felt like it. It was window for me to explore creative ideas, share what I think stands to be witty, and see what flows and develops. below I have placed them into a time frame-ish reference.

Random Rants: Manners, Wording

Work Intro
Work YMCA: Please Stop my Heart,
Work Boat Dock: One Boat, Bare it All, Four
Work Restaurant: Smartass, Too Late, Dining Customers,
Work Video: Double Talk, Video Customers, Canadian
Bad Hearing
University Life, Black-Eyed Peas
2005: Listary
2006: Smrtz